Ubisoft has released a 10-15GB update for Watchdogs : Legion, which represents many corrections. Ubisoft is also adding closed technical testing to the game, allowing the development team to collect data from players for the next online mode to ensure the service is stable and runs smoothly during launch. The date of his release is not known. Title 3.0 update will be available on consoles at a later date.
Title Update 3.0 Patches
- Fixed an issue where some sound effects would not play after starting a new game or resuming the game from the pause menu.
- Fixed an issue that could cause audio glitches and stuttering in the open world.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the battlefield after talking to Hamish in the Power of the People mission.
- Fixed bug that could cause the game to crash due to a sound error.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when loading in the world.
- Fixed bug that could cause the game to crash when exiting the main menu.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the goal from updating after a kinematic mission with loss and discovery.
- Fixed an issue where the recruiting mission would not start if the troop completed or failed the first dialogue sequence.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when switching between the Phone and Pause menus when interacting with the server via Spider during the mission Get Up in the District.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Neutralize VIP marker to not follow the target when neutralizing/removing a VIP item in the Rebellion for Rods of the North/Nine Hairs area.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the completion of the Clock Tower puzzle after a drone expert flew into the tower during the Westminster uprising.
- Fixed an issue with black screen when an operator is hit after interacting with the starting point of a race in a District Uprising mission for the Hamlets of the Tower.
- Fixed an issue that allowed a black screen to appear or the game to freeze when the Phone or Pause menu was opened immediately after interacting with the keyboard to intercept the drone during the Westminster and Camden riots.
- Fixed an issue where the message capture drone objective was not correctly executed when a drone expert or live streamer was capturing his personal drone during a district insurgency mission.
- Fixed an issue where guards of Albion could neutralize a captured CT UAV, preventing the player from controlling the UAV during the Lambeth County Rebellion mission.
- Fixed an issue where the player could not complete a mission after destroying a mission drone on the balcony of the walkie-talkie club during the district rebellion.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally allowed the player to reproduce in a different place when leaving the roof of the walkie-talkie building.
- Fixed an issue where a Football Bully agent could generate allies in places where they could not follow the player.
- Fixed an issue where the ping feature could not detect personal drones through walls or objects when exiting drone mode.
- There was a problem with filling the Camden district by instead showing the release of Westminster for the holidays.
- Fixed a bug where deleting a photo from the My Photos tab in Gallery refreshed the list and only displayed one photo.
- Fixed bug where the Mission Aborted message would not appear if the player performed a trade operation after starting the Pak to Fox operation.
Fixed an issue where pedestrians on sidewalks could not correctly avoid a player’s vehicle. Out of the way! I’m coming!
- The problem of citizens turning around on the spot in an attempt to escape is well known.
- Fixed an issue where the Megaphone Protest Leader gadget had no effect on NPCs in red zones.
- Fixed an issue where a player could easily avoid serious crimes by hiding in the subway.
- Fixed an issue where the Kelly Clan and Albion AI machines were not showing at least red during battles.
- Fixed an issue where the player could get stuck on the operator change screen and see his saved locations loaded ad infinitum after the death of the last available operator, when the other available operators were not available.
- Correction of some cropping issues and visual gaps on some outfits and other clothing.
- Fixed an issue where Halo and Snake on the Viper did not become invisible when AR occultation was activated.
- Fixed an issue where a slain Prestige agent would become active again if the game was closed while the player was in the option exchange or death screen when playing with Permadeath enabled.
- Fixed an issue where a black screen could appear if a player couldn’t switch operators after getting drunk with their last sober operator while all other operators were disabled.
- Fixed an issue where the scene Objective Investigations did not progress if the player opened and closed the Team application after missing a movie during a Moscow game rules mission.
- Fixed an issue where the keyboard would no longer respond when the player made a mode change during the ‘Enter to Safety’ animation.
Fixed an issue that caused podcasts to restart when getting into a vehicle shortly after getting out.
- Made several improvements to the quality of life of the user interface on the PC, including the correction of several unavailable radio buttons.
- Fixed bug that could cause the game to crash when a saved file was deleted.
- Fixed bug that could cause the game to crash when loading in DirectX 12 mode.
- Fixed bug that could cause the game to crash when changing an option on the Gameplay tab of the main menu.
- Fixed bug that could cause the game to crash when exiting the main menu after completing a mission.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the game to crash after exiting the benchmark in the video settings menu.
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash when you tried to hack a person or vehicle.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the game to crash if a player’s last operator fell while Permadeath was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect default quality presets were selected for AMD Series 6 graphics cards.
- Fixed an issue where players could not select the application from the Data Menu when using the Tobii device.
- Fixed an issue where pressing the Next button always started the first backup, even if the player had a more recent backup.
- Fixed an issue where MSI Ambient Link only activated when you exited the main menu and continued playing.
- Fixed an issue where a black screen appeared when interacting with a subway station and hacking a security camera simultaneously.
- Fixed bug that could cause the game to crash due to a bug in the engine.
- Fixed an issue that caused SPF drops and stuttering on some PC specs.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s operational status was not saved if the game ended while the operator was in the forced paging screen (for example, if an operator died, was stopped, lost consciousness, or was injured).
- Fixed an issue where the game screen went black after enabling HDR.
- Fixed a bug where various graphical artifacts were displayed on first startup of the game after HDR activation.
- Fixed an issue where the visual aid had a wider range on high resolution displays.
- Fixed an issue where camera shake still occurs even when camera effects are turned off in the settings.
- Fixed bug where photo sharing feature was not available at borders of different districts.
- Fixed an issue where the game could temporarily freeze when exiting the main menu.
- Fixed an issue where the target lock was not aiming at valid objects in some missions.
- Fixed an issue where settings were not saved when the message confirming texture resolution in the graphics settings was cancelled.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not stop when the player was on the gallery screen and the tablet was changed.
- Fixed an issue where the menu music stopped after switching languages.
- Fixed an issue where Autodrive would automatically disengage when the player hijacked another vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where headlights and shadows of cars could occasionally disappear.
- Tobia’s light adjustment solved the problem when the dynamic lighting was too strong.
Improved Toby UI functionality for in-game HUD elements.
- Fixed an issue with AMD graphics cards where visual artifacts appeared in-game.
I was among those who were fascinated by the invasion of arcades in the 80s and 70s. I saved up money by doing odd jobs and bought my first computer from a friend….
More about Peter Brosdahl
watch dogs 2 review, division 2 patch notes