Two months ago, indie developers Graybeard Games and Skygoblin released an RPG teaser video for Dark Envoy. The game is a try at a sci-fantasy RPG set in a world based on Slavic mythology, and it looks like it will be a unique and immersive experience for fans of the genre.
Polish game developer Event Horizon has released the latest trailer for its upcoming sci-fi RPG Dark Envoy. The new trailer focuses on the game’s characters, Malakai and Kaela, and gives a brief overview of the game’s setup. Malakai and Kaela’s journey begins with tragedy, and the rest of their journey is filled with difficult choices that will change the course of the rich and fantastical world of Jaan’s Messenger of Darkness.
Check out the new trailer below before we get to the details:
Dark Messenger is described as a non-linear science fiction RPG set in the world of Jaan. Jaan currently finds himself in a conflict between magic and technology. The game features both single player and co-op gameplay with a friend, with players traveling the world with the spaceship as their base of operations. Jaan’s world changes over the course of the game, so every decision he makes in the game will have a big impact on him.
The game features real-time combat where you can stop or slow down time to make important tactical decisions. Every little mistake in the game can lead to your triumph or failure. Players are joined by a large collection of companions, ranging from assassins to engineers, and robust RPG systems that allow players to mold a crew and the two protagonists to their desired play style.
The main features of Dark Messenger are as follows:
- Full solo/co-op campaign – play as the Black Messenger alone or with a friend.
- Historical Quests, Side Quests, and Additional Shape-Shifting Dungeons – In addition to the custom main and side quests, there are dungeons whose layout and enemy patrols change every time you enter them.
- Assign companions to your airship – Recruit characters such as a moon elf assassin, an eccentric engineer, a former Imperial soldier, a famous elf mercenary and more.
- Real-time combat – The tactics and satellites you choose are just as important in a combat system that you can slow down and pause.
- 4 core classes and 16 specializations – discover rare and hidden classes that can only be found in remote locations or through special quests.
- Authentic RPG systems – Experiment and customize your own play style: Mix and match skill trees, upgrade individual skills, and enjoy an extensive crafting system that includes research and enchanting.
- The world of Jaan has a rich and complex lore with a mature storyline that forms the sci-fi world of Jaan, which has 15 different biomes that introduce a variety of gameplay mechanics.
- A non-linear RPG story – The player’s choices affect the world: It can be destroyed or saved, and the stories that unfold lead to multiple endings that reflect the personalities and choices of the characters.
- High production values – motion-captured animations, beautiful landscapes and stunning battle effects – all in 4k.
More information about the project will be available in the coming days, but you can head over to Steam right now and add the game to your wishlist.
What do you think of the new trailer for Dark Messenger ? Let us know your comments in the section below.
Privacy settings,How Search works,envoy game