When a game is receiving regular updates, it’s exciting; you know the developers care about their game. It makes you feel like you’re getting a good value for money. But there is a point where you wonder if it’s too much. Are they adding content that’s worth the money you pay for them? In the case of Stellaris, we think the answer is no. It’s time to take a closer look.
I’ve spent about 30 hours on the Nemesis content and I have to say …..
- Ai is still incompetent at governing her planets/colonies after all these years.
- At some point in the game, you can’t just, but WANT to become a lord, and no one but the fallen empires can stop you at that point.
- becomes a crisis, it seems …. only why. Yes, you can become crisis, but it’s so boring that almost nothing happens, and frankly most of the bonuses are useless, for example, corvettes get more evasion – which is useless because you’ve already reached your limit, destroyers get more pursuit – they already have enough to guarantee almost every hit, cruisers get more supply – which is fine, but then you get to the final phase that forces you to fight everyone, and only then do you get fun options like star eaters and the like.
- And no, I don’t expect modders to fix it. the point is that modders usually do this sort of thing for free and out of a desire to fix/add something. the problem is that I can’t expect developers to keep adding half-baked ideas and just hope modders will fix them anyway. i’ve never liked that point of view and i’ll never support it.
- galactic realm…. Dude, it’s just… it’s just bad… I have played one multiplayer and two single player games and in all of them I can say with certainty that as soon as it is declared – game over, just wait until time runs out….. Crises need to be upgraded to the point where you lose to provide some sort of challenge, as the AI will do nothing more. And if you create it after the crises, well : You can’t expand, if you purge the empire, I hope you enjoy its dissolution, because they will all be against you and you will NOT be able to balance the voices of the empire’s opponents, the authority enhancement is mediocre at best, Pax Galactica DOES NOT DO ANYTHING.
- The spy system is purely for mp, I’ve tried so many times to create an empire solely focused on spying, and what was my reward….. nothing, just a lot of waiting, you get no system, small bonuses at best, and at the end of the day you still have to run on empty to do anything.
Overall, it’s a mixed bag of disappointing ideas.
However, there are ways to solve the problem:
- Give the empire a CB or something that enforces submission for a number of years, or a method of assimilation through diplomacy or something.
- Devs need to cool the penalties for purging once you start pops – you can’t stop, not because you want to, but because the galaxy will go into an ego death spiral and hate you forever, decreasing by 1 every month, once the relationship is -300+ you’ll never practice diplomacy again if you’ve purged even a small colony.
- Crisis – add something in between levels, because right now it’s just a drag until you get to the last level and then you get some fun stuff. And don’t let people use the terrible pirate ship skin for large ships, it looks like crap.
- Espionage – add more effective options such as provoking a rebellion within a faction, getting a faction to secede and join you as a vassal state, getting certain fleets to switch sides when war is declared, handing over stations to your control to cause chaos – these things are both awesome and fun, not just a small perk of doing nothing like now.
- Please, for the love of god, stop adding new mechanics. make the next update just to make the ki work better, improve it, give it something to make smarter decisions, don’t just increase the resources it gets, make it smarter, at least a little. the more mechanics you add, the less competent the ki becomes, and everyone knows it. i’m sure everyone would like a huge update that just focuses on the current ki.
If they could just add more things that are already in the game, they would make the game more interesting and engaging, and improve Stellaris’ AI to make it really fun. But as it stands, it’s a few interesting ideas and a half-baked AI that can’t get past random resource buffs and will always feel fake and unfair.
I still think the ancient relics were the best addition to Paradox, because what they added made a big difference in the power of some realms. Hey, you have an automated warship – boom, now you’re a big dog, ecumenopolis – now it’s a battle of the fittest to maintain and improve it, relics – makes a big difference in how competitive your empire really is. Even when researching a special weapon, I felt like I had something no one else had, and could use it to my advantage. IT’S HUGE.
Anyway, I hope those who read this will give me their opinions. I want to know what everyone thinks about the issues I’ve raised, and I want to see if people agree with some of the issues or comments that have been raised.
Have a nice day.
Source: Original link
- Stellaris is not pleasant in its current state.
Look, I love this game, I really want it to be good, and it is, it has a lot of fun stories and a lot of fun things to explore. My biggest complaint is nothing new, it’s an AI area Now, to anyone who wants to tell me…. : I don’t know…
- Regarding the current grading system, site mechanics, etc.
In my opinion, the replay value of Hitman lies largely in getting better at the game, learning the ropes, and finding smarter and smarter ways to complete tasks. The latest patches mess this up, not because the rating system is bad, but because I can’t be sure…..
- About the current state of Korean Starcraft
Clearly, the Korean scene is in trouble right now. They explain that regional lock-in is unfair, that lower and middle level Koreans don’t earn enough, and many other things. As for me, banning foreigners from the GSL will reduce the number of foreign spectators at the GSL and hurt the Korean scene…..
Post Concerning nemesis, dlcs, and the current state of stellaris for the game Stellaris.
Top 10 most anticipated video games of 2020
In 2020, there will be something for both classic and modern players. To be in the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a good reason to wait for release this year. Therefore, games that have just been announced and do not yet have an exact release date are not included.
15 best new games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
There’s a lot to look forward to in 2020 in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games to look forward to in the first half of 2020.
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about stellaris: nemesis review and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Stellaris nemesis?
The Stellaris nemesis menace is a new feature of Stellaris 2.2, and will be released to every Stellaris player on the 4th of July. While it is named “Nemesis”, it has nothing to do with our most popular alien from the Alien franchise. Stellaris nemesis adds a new layer of difficulty to the game, that will challenge even the best players. Stellaris: nemesis menace is a standalone expansion pack to last year’s planetary management game Stellaris, and it focuses on adding what developer Paradox Interactive calls the universe’s “ultimate” threat. Called the “xenophobe” alien species, members of this faction are genetic throwbacks to those who rejected extra-terrestrial life, and now seek to purge the galaxy of all alien species. The xenophobe are the most technologically advanced species in the game, and they are particularly adept at researching new military technologies.
What is the best Stellaris DLC?
Stellaris has seen many DLCs since it was launched in 2016. There are many DLCs that add new features to the game, while some just add more content by expanding the game’s universe. Some DLCs are strongly recommended by players, while other DLCs are completely optional. So, what should you buy? The answer is that it depends on what type of DLCs you are looking for. While the new expansion, Stellaris: Titans, is an undeniably awesome addition to the game, we already have a favorite Stellaris DLC. Stellaris: MegaCorp already puts players in control of a megacorporation (a larger-than-life business that wields influence and power in the world), but the real fun begins when you start making shady deals with aliens, turning your commercial hub into a trading hub, and invading other factions for profit.
Will Stellaris console edition get more DLC?
The thing that makes games like Stellaris so exciting for me is that there’s always so much more to come. Sure, there’s a lot of stuff in the game already: a whole galaxy of procedurally-generated planets, dozens of different species and their ships, and all the different resources and research upgrades, and so on. But there’s always something else to do. Stellaris’s new DLC, the “Nemesis” expansion, is out now, and it adds a ton of new stuff to the game, from new species, new storylines, and new weapons to ship parts, new events, and even new music. And even after that, Paradox have said they’re planning more Stellaris DLC packs, I’ve been a big fan of the Stellaris console port, and I’m sure the devs are as well. The game has sold well, and received much acclaim from the gaming community. Just last week, I was checking out the Steam page for Stellaris, and noticed that it had recently updated to version 1.9. I’m excited by this, since it’s the first time the game has been updated since its release on consoles. It’s not a huge update, but it is cool to see how much support Paradox is giving to their console port.
stellaris: nemesis become the crisisstellaris: nemesis crisisstellaris: nemesis menacestellaris nemesis countdownstellaris: nemesis changesstellaris: nemesis features,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,17:41HOW TO BE THE CRISIS in Stellaris Nemesis DLC (Guide, Tips …PartyEliteYouTube – 2 weeks ago,17:41,HOW TO BE THE CRISIS in Stellaris Nemesis DLC (Guide, Tips …,PartyEliteYouTube – 2 weeks ago,PartyElite,YouTube – 2 weeks ago,16:42Stellaris Nemesis – Becoming The Crisis Mechanics (The Tragedy of …ASpecYouTube – 1 week ago,16:42,Stellaris Nemesis – Becoming The Crisis Mechanics (The Tragedy of …,ASpecYouTube – 1 week ago,ASpec,YouTube – 1 week ago,8:37I am the CRISIS – Stellaris Nemesis updateTheYamiksYouTube – 2 weeks ago,8:37,I am the CRISIS – Stellaris Nemesis update,TheYamiksYouTube – 2 weeks ago,TheYamiks,See more,6:45Stellaris: Nemesis Expansion | Feature Breakdown | Available April …Paradox InteractiveYouTube – 3 weeks ago,6:45,Stellaris: Nemesis Expansion | Feature Breakdown | Available April …,Paradox InteractiveYouTube – 3 weeks ago,Paradox Interactive,YouTube – 3 weeks ago,11:13STELLARIS 3.0 – THE NEMESIS PATCH, FREE FEATURES …Immanuel Can – Thoughtful GamingYouTube – 1 month ago,11:13,STELLARIS 3.0 – THE NEMESIS PATCH, FREE FEATURES …,Immanuel Can – Thoughtful GamingYouTube – 1 month ago,Immanuel Can – Thoughtful Gaming,YouTube – 1 month ago,2:29Stellaris: Nemesis Expansion | Release Trailer | AVAILABLE NOWParadox InteractiveYouTube – 2 weeks ago,2:29,Stellaris: Nemesis Expansion | Release Trailer | AVAILABLE NOW,Paradox InteractiveYouTube – 2 weeks ago,stellaris: nemesis menace,stellaris nemesis countdown,stellaris: nemesis changes,stellaris: nemesis review,stellaris: nemesis patch notes,stellaris: nemesis wiki