On this day (April 26) in the history of Nintendo…
- Nintendo World Cup was released in Japan in 1991 for the Game Boy. Developed by Technōs Japan, this sports game essentially follows the rules of football, but with distinct differences. Each team has only six players (one goalkeeper, two defenders, one midfielder and two strikers). You only control one, but you can give commands to the others (pass/pull). There are no outdoor games, and infractions are not punished. Players can be outplayed by repeatedly sliding, grabbing or shooting. They stay on the ground until the end of the half.
- SimCity was released in Japan in 1991 on the Super Famicom. In this city building game, developed by Maxis, you play the role of a mayor and must help your new city to flourish and become a metropolis. In this version, several additional features have been implemented. The seasons influence the visual aspect of your city. Some of Nintendo’s popular characters have made surprise appearances for advanced players who have reached a certain level in the game. With this release, some additional missions have also been implemented in the story mode.
- King of Fighters ’95 was released in 1996 in Japan for the Game Boy. This action game, developed by Gaibrain, features Yagami as a rival to protagonist Kyo Kusanagi, alongside characters from popular games like Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting. Thanks to the team editing feature, it is now possible to assemble a team from the player’s favorite characters. Provides compatibility with the Super Game Boy and introduces Nakoruru from the Samurai Shodown series as a secret character.
- Pokémon Puzzle Collection 2 was released for Pokémon mini in Japan in 2002. This puzzle game, developed by Jupiter, is the sequel to Pokémon Puzzle Collection and features 80 additional Pokémon-related puzzles to solve. The puzzles vary in difficulty and use different aspects of Pokémon mini to play.
- Planet Puzzle League (known in Europe as Puzzle League DS) was released in 2007 in Japan for the Nintendo DS. With wireless battles, Nintendo Wi-Fi compatibility and a user-friendly touch interface, this puzzle game developed by Intelligent Systems offers an immersive and elegant gaming experience that everyone can enjoy. The concept of the game is very simple: Match three or more similar blocks to remove them from the screen. The blocks resting on their respective blocks then fall off to fill the empty space.
What are your best memories of these games? How do you think they’re holding up today? Hash in the comments.
(I’m a robot. I think I’m posting the Nintendo events for this day in history, but if I’m wrong or missing something, please leave a comment tag /u/KetchupTheDuck).
Source: Original link
I post that day in the Nintendo history section: Nintendo World Cup; SimCity; The King of Fighters ’95; Pokémon Puzzle Collection 2; Planet Puzzle League for Game News.
Top 10 most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be on the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason for it to be released that year. Upcoming games that are only announced and do not have a major release date are therefore not eligible.
Top 15 NEW GAMES FOR 2020 [FIRST HALF]
By 2020, there will be a ton of… in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games to look forward to in the first half of 2020.
switch gamesnintendo 64pokémon puzzle league switchpokémon puzzle league 2pokémon puzzle league mobilepokemon puzzle league remake,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,0:54Nintendo eShop – Pokémon Puzzle ChallengeNintendoYouTube – Nov 6, 2014,0:54,Nintendo eShop – Pokémon Puzzle Challenge,NintendoYouTube – Nov 6, 2014,Nintendo,YouTube – Nov 6, 2014,23:14Panel De Pon! The Best Game is Now on Switch (Tetris Attack …GameXplainYouTube – May 20, 2020,23:14,Panel De Pon! The Best Game is Now on Switch (Tetris Attack …,GameXplainYouTube – May 20, 2020,GameXplain,YouTube – May 20, 2020,3:05:01panel switch quick (Panepon Modoki/Pokemon Puzzle League))Yoshi100_AusYouTube – Jun 2, 2019,3:05:01,panel switch quick (Panepon Modoki/Pokemon Puzzle League)),Yoshi100_AusYouTube – Jun 2, 2019,Yoshi100_Aus,YouTube – Jun 2, 2019,See more,Tetris Attack,Video game,Panel de Pon,pokémon puzzle league 2,pokémon puzzle league mobile,pokemon puzzle league remake,pokemon puzzle league wii rom,pokemon puzzle league rom,pokemon puzzle league online