The Monster Hunter series reaches new heights – literally! – With MONSTER HUNTER RISE coming up on the 26th. A new game from the legendary series will arrive on the Nintendo Switch system in March 2021. In this new game, players have the ability to rise above the world by using special creatures to climb cliffs and jump over the beautiful terrain around them. Capcom’s MONSTER HUNTER RISE and other incredible games from Nintendo’s development and publishing partners were revealed in the latest Nintendo Direct Mini : Video presentation of the Partner Showcase, viewable at https://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/09-17-2020/.
Another monster hunter game, MONSTER HUNTER STORIES 2, was announced at the presentation: Wings of Ruin, asks players to become a Monster Rider and begin role-playing popular monsters from the series. Both Monster Hunter games were featured in the Monster Hunter Direct that followed, which can also be seen at https://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/09-17-2020/.
In addition to Monster Hunter, the video presentation showcased many other Nintendo Switch titles from development and publishing partners, including Disgaea 6 : Defiance of Destiny, a new entry in the beloved tactical RPG; Fitness Boxing 2 : Rhythm & Exercise, a new way to be active on the Nintendo Switch; and Ori and the Will of the Wisps, the sequel to the platform game Ori and the Blind Forest, released today!
Regardless of genre, Nintendo Switch owners will find the game they are looking for from our creative development and publishing partners, said Steve Singer, senior vice president of publisher and developer relations at Nintendo of America. We appreciate the innovative experiences our partners continue to offer for the Nintendo Switch, and we’re excited to showcase their latest games in this Nintendo Direct Mini. Watch the partner videos.
Some of the highlights of the Nintendo Direct Mini : Partner Showcase and Monster Hunter Video Spotlight included:
- THE MONSTER HUNTER IS STANDING UP: The latest in the action RPG series allows players to take on fearsome monsters and reach new heights. Get ready for a journey to the colorful village of Kamura, a quiet new mountain village where players will discover a unique culture and innovative hunting technology. Thanks to a special insect called a thread bug, hunters can crawl in any direction to climb cliffs and imposing structures. All combat zones in each quest are seamlessly connected, allowing you to explore vast, vertical landscapes without having to load and unload. MONSTER HUNTER RICE arrives on the 26th. March 2021 for Nintendo Switch. A deluxe edition will also be available, which will include the full game and bonus DLC. If you pre-order the basic or deluxe version, you will receive in-game bonuses, such as B. Layer shields and more. Players can get even more perks in the game with Monster Hunter’s amiibo accessories. The three individual amiibo accessories are available exclusively at GameStop stores in the United States and EB Games stores in Canada. Visit the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch today to find out how to pre-order the game.
- MONSTER HUNTER STORIA 2: The wings of destruction: Currently in development, MONSTER GUNTER STORY 2 : In Wings of Ruin, players take the role of Monster Rider, who befriends legendary monsters from the Monster Hunter series, as they embark on epic adventures together. More details about the legendary RPG, which will be released on Nintendo Switch in the summer of 2021, will be revealed at a later date.
- The Ori and the will of the wise: The little Ori spirit is no stranger to danger, but when a fateful flight destroys Owl Ku, it will take more than courage to bring his family back, heal the devastated land, and discover the true fate of the Ori. Moon Studios, creators of the famous platform game Ori and the Forest of the Blind, offers a new adventure in a large and dynamic world, filled with new friends and enemies that come to life in beautiful, hand-painted graphics. Ori and the Will of the Wise continues the Moon Studio tradition of using carefully crafted action and deeply emotional storytelling as its platform. The game Ori and the Will of the Wisps has been released on Nintendo Switch….. Today! In addition, the collector’s edition of Ori is available for pre-order on iam8bit.
- Fitness Box 2 : Rhythm and exercise : The pursuit of sports boxing has entered the ring! Grab your Joy-Con controllers, choose your music and classes, and participate in a variety of boxing exercises! Players can choose one of nine instructors, each with their own personality, three of which are new to the game: Karen, Janice and Hiro. As players continue to train, their relationship with their coaches will develop. Players can even customize their outfits, bringing more variety to training. This configuration has several features, including a dual player mode, an alarm function, and the ability to delete certain grouped activities. The saved data can even be transferred from the first game to the fitness box! Fitness Box 2 : Rhythm and Practice begins on the 4th. December on the Nintendo Switch.
- Disgaya 6: Against all odds: Thanks to super reincarnation, Zed Zombie gets stronger and stronger when he dies! By reincarnating through different worlds, players will encounter the strongest god of destruction. Disgaya 6: Defiance of Destiny marks the first time the series has used 3D models with vivid, personality-filled characters and the return of the series’ Battle Overhead system. Prepare for an experience that defies common sense, gender and fate in Disgaea 6 : Defiance of Destiny arrives exclusively on Nintendo Switch in the summer of 2021. But Disgaea’s news doesn’t stop there: From the 23rd. September at 10. PT to 29. September at 23:59 PT, Nintendo Switch Online* will be able to download and play the full version of Disgaea 5 Complete.
- Hades: Challenge the God of the Dead in this dungeon crawler inspired by Greek mythology. Thousands of events and skill combinations provide a unique experience each time players make their way out of the underworld using the mythical powers and weapons of Olympus. Hades launches Nintendo Switch…. today!
- The kingdom of sin: In this new strategy game, players are immersed in the criminal world of Chicago in the 1920s. It’s up to the players to push their way to the top of the pile, charm and intimidate and do whatever it takes to stay there. The Empire of Sin arrives on December 1 for the Nintendo Switch and is available for pre-order starting today.
- Sniper Elite 4: With the largest and most diverse world ever seen in an Elite Sniper game, players can expect a series that defines ballistics, intense stealth and third-person action. Sniper Elite 4 is coming out this holiday season for the Nintendo Switch.
- PGA TOWER 2K21 : The fairway is open on the PGA TOUR 2K21! Play against gaming professionals on visually stunning real-life courses, compete against friends locally and online*, or participate in guest seasons and full tournaments with online communities. Design and share the best golf courses with Golf Course Designer using a variety of custom options. The digital version of PGA TOUR 2K21 is now available in the Nintendo Online Shop on the Nintendo Switch. The physical version of the game will be released on the 25th. September issue.
- Long night: In this exploration and survival game, players are on their own as they make their way through the frozen wilderness after a geomagnetic disaster. WINTERMUTE Story mode offers players a scary story, while Survival mode lets them play non-stop for hours. Experience true survival on the Nintendo Switch at the launch of The Long Dark…. today!
- A WORLD OF BALANCING MIRACLES: Like Leo and Emma, players will wear costumes to use different skills. With the combination the player can, for example, open doors or enter new paths by turning the equipment. You’ll find more than 80 costumes, of which you can wear up to three at a time. Switch from one costume to another to collect the crystals and images scattered throughout the scenes. A two-player mode is also available! By combining costume skills with friends, players can enter new places. BALAN WONDERWORLD passes 26. March 2021 for Nintendo Switch.
- Rune Factory 5: Build a new life amidst great adventures in this exciting role-playing game. As a young man or woman with no memories, players make a fresh start in the rural town of Rigbart as a Peace Ranger. Besides defending the city, harvesting crops, fishing on the river and participating in local festivals are part of the players’ daily routine. They might even find someone special to date, fall in love with …. and get married! The new combat system allows players to perform combined attacks with allies to destroy monsters. With the launch of Rune Factory 5 for Nintendo Switch in 2021, a new life in a fantasy world begins.
Details on the upcoming Nintendo Direct Mini : A showcase of partners will be presented in the future.
Craig has been covering the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published in various media. He is currently an editor and contributor to Age of Games.
How to load…
nintendo direct july 2020, next nintendo direct, nintendo twitter, nintendo direct 2020, nintendo direct august 2020, nintendo direct today, nintendo direct 2021, nintendo youtube