Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.32 is now available for download on all platforms. On PS4, the download size is ? Mo. The size of the load may vary depending on the platform.
Marvel Avengers Patch Notes 1.32
The entire event begins on April 22 and ends on April 3. May. It includes a temporary attack event, a new Tachyon Rift mission, lower level Rift missions, and animated nameplates.
Temporary adverse event
AIM manipulations over time have led to periodic tachyon anomalies. Have more than one hero in your assault team and during matchmaking! The daily missions in this event award a priority kit to the hero you play, regardless of his level. Completing a weekly mission will be rewarded with 1 piece of equipment from the Hivemind set for a Hero above PL120. Every hero under PL120 gets an epic item instead.
New Tachyon Mission
Mission Tachyon Tear: And we’re back to urban biodegradation. Can you beat that clock?
These are the Time Assault Name Plates, animated plates you can get to spice up your experience. As a reward for completing a weekly mission chain or a daily mission for the first time, you will receive an animated badge with your team name that can be used for any hero! Subsequent additions do not result in additional nameplates. Additional badges with the names of specific heroes are available in trade.
HARMUser Number Updates
Two new enemy groups have been added to the Custom/Intel HARM field: Dreadbots and Airborne. Dreadbot groups are waves aimed at Dreadbot enemies, and the Airborne group is aimed at all flying enemies.
- Rogue Sector missions are now well updated and interspersed with new missions.
- The second Black Widow no longer appears in the war picture during the False Identity introduction.
- In the Hawkeyes mission, the outro no longer leaves the player in freeze frame for a long time before continuing.
- In Light Failed, activating Iron Man’s main flight instruction artifact is no longer a problem.
- Assignments are no longer reset when switching from an encoder assignment to a split terminal.
- Fixed an issue with global presence where enemies would not appear during multiplayer sessions.
- Players can no longer leave the world in Tachyon Mission – Breakout if they fly quickly across the map as Iron Man before parts of the environment appear.
- Various optimizations and stability improvements.
- Steam: Improved loading time.
- Fixed an issue where PS5 and PS4 players could not successfully switch to Quinjet at the end of a Warzone.
- Fixed an issue where players sometimes had different NPCs in the helicopter after a match.
- Fixed bug where games could be disabled for players without their participation.
- Fixed an issue where a player could not join an active Warzone session of another player they had just left.
- Turbulence and Desert Vault elite missions are correctly displayed in the war table.
- Various optimizations and improvements to matchmaking.
- Kate’s updated name <3 in Hart.
- The tank animation in the Secrets no longer looks broken.
- Kamala’s hands no longer accidentally become huge when players simultaneously press the melee attack button and the jump button when nested.
- Fixed problem where crates and containers flashed over long distances.
- Fixed several issues where aiming or using a distance attack right before using the finisher could result in incorrect animations, inability to aim, or camera issues.
- Added sound for Hawkeye takedowns in the market where there was no sound.
- The character drop-down menu has been modified to more accurately reflect the click area for selecting the desired hero.
- Reward notifications are no longer permanently displayed during missions.
- After defeating Warbot in Family Reunion and watching the cinematic, the player’s HUD is now displayed correctly.
- The code entry for Elite Dreadbot has been correctly unlocked.
- General improvements and fixes to the user interface.
- Fixed a rare issue where sometimes the player could not jump or fly after using the warzone lift.
- Hawkeye’s heroic abilities can now be activated immediately upon capture.
- A rare situation resolved where Kamala’s Dai Five did not retreat completely, but remained in front of her.
- Fixed an issue where Adaptoids’ laser beams could continue to burn despite their defeat.
- Thor’s Divine Battle no longer fires drones prematurely until Thor has finished deploying the ability.
- In the Gathering of Evil, the Abomination is no longer trapped in a central structure.
Source : avengers.square-enix
marvel avengers game update todaymarvel avengers update todayavengers game update schedulemarvel avengers patch notesmarvel avengers update patch notesavengers latest patch,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,marvel avengers game update today,marvel avengers update today,avengers game update schedule,marvel avengers patch notes,marvel avengers update patch notes,avengers latest patch,avengers pc patch,marvel avengers ps4 update