Objective examination of the day: Transition costs waived
Caterpillar: Explosive substances
Description: An explosive device to break down doors. Destroy the castle with an explosion. Relatively quiet. Classified as an illegal item unless wearing protective gear.
Clear use : Open the doors! That probably opens all the doors, but I haven’t found one yet that he hasn’t worked on. Can be attached to the door or card reader.
Notes: I’d say very discreetly, from a room with locked doors. Very useful stuff, imo.
- Opens safes, but not those that require manual numbering, such as. B. the security office in Dubai.
- Can kill a person alone in a room with a little noise, i.e. throw them at the head to knock them out, then blow them up with the door closed. Just recommended if no one visits this room or if you are close to the exit, you can also explode by emetic poisoning of a charge in the toilet if you are closer to the exit for SA as long as no one goes to the toilet/last destination and close to the exit, maybe to try to speed up the movement as it would not count as an accidental murder if the body is found.
- It can be placed quickly and explode to kill someone, as I saw it placed on a table; someone sat down, took a few steps and exploded, which is not considered accidental murder, although it’s obvious that people are suspicious if you’re in the same room as them, but don’t immediately start shooting even if they saw you place it.
- It can be placed on mounted objects, such as speakers or a winch, as in Paris, and inflated, with the speakers actually flying slightly forward instead of falling straight down. If the speed was the same every time and you could guarantee where it would land, it could really confuse people during a self-imposed contract because they would be thinking about how to throw a crowbar.
- Destroys the surveillance cameras, you can put it on a recording device in front of some disguised guards and blow it up a few steps away and they act like someone just tossed a coin in that area, although if you leave it long enough, the guard will pick it up and defuse it to take it somewhere else.
- When used on an oil drum (no leak), if it causes a fire and not an explosion, it will result in accidental death, but be careful that it is not on the side of your target, as the explosion of the decommissioning charge itself can be deadly, and it will not be accidental death.
- He immediately detonated a can of red gas, which I assume is considered an accident because of the incredibly low suspicion (I couldn’t get a guard to confirm it), and the barrel of oil, but by placing the target on the opposite side of the load, which is tricky with a much smaller diameter than the barrel of oil.
- It can be thrown to knock someone out, used as a distraction, or placed in the path of a civilian or security guard to entice people to leave the station or route for a certain amount of time while they walk through the waiting area.
Things I’ve tried haven’t worked out:
- It doesn’t blow up cars or scooters, even if I put it where the fuel is injected into the car.
- Cannot be placed directly on fire extinguishers or propane cylinders, hoping there was a loophole to legally carry it while carrying a cylinder with an installed charge. He still blows her up whenever he’s near her, even if he kills her by accident.
- It doesn’t seem to work by plugging in an outlet, but if anyone has played it, maybe these are the scenarios I tested, I think it should work.
Other point-by-point investigations :
Source : Original link
- Find item if Day #2 – Deletion of EMP charge
Objective examination of the day: EMP distance charge Caterpillar : Description of the instruments : EMP remote charge. Emits a small EMP charge that can disrupt nearby electronics. Pay attention: I’m really impressed with how often it’s used. I’ve never used it before, but I will definitely use it in my future contracts….
- Research article from Day 4 – Magnesium pouch
Research article of the day #4 – Magnesium Category : Description of explosives : A leather pouch filled with magnesium. Detonated on impact in broad daylight. Clear use : Throw in a room to go unnoticed or drill and clean. I’m afraid if anyone knows of a use for it today other than this….
- Blowing up an object in Hitman
If I have one complaint about the new Hitman games, it’s the number of blown up objects in the game. There are three aspects to this paragraph that are related in some way. First, there are too many outlets that make no difference. There is a tag 2 version of the items and weapons, and there is a melee weapon….
Day six of the post research – remote hacking for the Hitman 2 game.
Top 10 most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be included in the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason to release it in that year. Upcoming games that are only announced and do not have a major release date are therefore not eligible.
Top 15 new games for 2020 [PART I]
By 2020, there will be a lot of… in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games waiting for you in the first half of 2020.
how to make a crime investigation report,report writing for private investigators,investigator’s notes,investigation report topics,investigation summary template,investigation structure,benton-franklin health district facebook,benton-franklin health district covid,richland washington coronavirus,franklin county health department,local news kennewick wa,ema pip decisions,pip compliance check,pdco class waiver,ema pip class waivers,key elements form pip,pdco templates,evali,vaping facts,popcorn lung vaping,is evali treatable,vaping questions,vaping articles,Privacy settings,How Search works,Investigative journalism,Investigation reporting,scope of investigation example,theft investigation report sample,how to make a good investigation report,parts of investigation,what are the fundamentals and techniques of writing an investigation report,sample investigation report employee misconduct,investigation report recommendations