How do you use the infinite financial breakdown in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World?
There are two different methods you can use to make infinitely more money before they are fixed by future patches (which we doubt).
- Disruption of silver in the Tier 1 commercial zone
- Renaissance Unlimited Financial Fraud
Level 1 StandardTrading Area Currency
Before using this glitch, you should know the noble cheat code and how to follow it. With this cheat you can trade a life for $50 as a player. We will use the noble code of deception for our endless money problem. We have listed the sequence of keys for performing the noble sacrifice below:
- PC : Jump Hold > Up > Down > Left > Right > Block
- PS4: Press and hold X > Up > Down > Left > Right > Circle
- Xbox : Hold A > Up > Down > Left > Right.
- Exchange: Press and hold B > Up > Down > Left > Right > A.
So now that you know how to commit noble fraud, let’s look at how to commit a non-refundable financial setback:
- Proceed to the trade area on level 1.
- Buy any of the health items at the grocery store.
- You can buy a chewing gum, a chocolate bar, a Coke, a grape juice or an energy drink.
- We continued to buy grape juice, which gives +55 HP, +10 GP and +5 XP.
- Once you leave the store, you can run a noble scam.
- Once you sacrifice your life, a medical item from your inventory is used and your health is restored. As for us, grape juice has brought our health back to +55 HP time and time again.
- Moreover, the money received is not erased from your wallet, but is passed on to you as a living victim through gambling. So you don’t lose money, you make more and more money.
- Go back to the mini-mart and repeat the noble con.
- Repeat this process until you have enough money to maximize the stats of all your characters.
We hope this method will help you, but if you have an extra controller with you or a friend playing with you, we have mentioned another method to make money faster.
Read also | Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Invincible Trophy Game Guide
Scott Pilgrim versus the world Unlimited financial problems Method 2
This method consists of reviving, you need to bring two characters in the same game, and one of the characters can do the noble deception mentioned above, while the other character can revive the first one after receiving the cash reward each time.
Much easier with two players instead of going back and forth to the grocery store. Repeat until you have collected $600 to redeem the Seven Shaolin Masters 10 times to maximize your stats and get extra money for Scott’s delay, 1500 XP and 1-UP.
That’s all there is to know about the two unending financial problems in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. This glitch was even present in the previous version of the game in 2010. The only difference is that the current edition of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Complete Edition requires players to maintain LT & RT on the Xbox 360/ L2 & R2 on the PS3 instead of the jump button.
We hope this scam for an infinite amount of money will help you make the game easier and more fun. Also check out our Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Guides. We’ll be posting news about everything related to Scott Pilgrim vs. The World here on GamerTweak, so stay tuned.