Genshin Impact Update 1.21 The patch is now available, you can find the patch notes here. We have all the details about the 1.21 update of the Genshin Impact patch, such as the patch notes, download size, bug fixes, PS4 version issues and more.
miHOYO has clicked on the Genshin Impact update, and with this update the game has been updated to version 1.2. Patch 1.21 for Genshin Impact is an important update for the game, fixing many bugs that were present in the last game update and adding a lot of new content to the game.
More information can be found here: Drakenbal Z Kakarot Update 1.41 Patch, Download
Genshin Impact Update 1.21 Patch Download Format : The Genshin Impact 1.2 patch weighs about 6.5GB on PS4. The size of the download may vary depending on the platform. However, you should be aware that the game servers are not available for any maintenance. miHOYO has decided to provide 300 primogems as compensation for each hour until the servers are up and running again.
Compensation: As we’ve already told you, you’ll get a fee every hour until the servers are shut down, but you should also know that you’ll get 300 primogms for certain character fixes, skills and talents that don’t work well.
More information can be found here: How do I find the location of Fortnite X 4 Stormwing?
Who gets compensation?
All passengers with 5 or more grades will be compensated and you must be compensated before the end of version 1.2. You can get the fee via the game mailbox. miHOYO has stated that they will provide the fee within 5 hours after the maintenance update and that you can get the fee until 12/26/2020 11:00. In addition, the refund must be made within 30 days, otherwise the mail will be seized.
Genshin Impact Update 1.21 Patchnotes: New card – Dragon’s Thorn
Genshin Impact v1.2 has many new features, but the highlight of this update is the snowy map in Dragonspine. Let’s take a look at his Dragonback patch.
Dragonspin Patch Notes :
- You can use your adventurous skills in the sub-zero climate of the Dragonspine map. In this area you will discover a different experience that will be filled with different puzzles and new quests, and new mechanics will be waiting for you on every occasion.
- Characters get very cold in the dragon bone area, and when this area reaches its limit, your character starts to lose XP.
- Another new feature of Dragonbone is the frost-resistant tree.
More information can be found here: Updated medieval dynasty 0.3.0.2 Patches, Download
A frost-resistant tree in Dragonback :
- The frost-resistant tree in the dragon’s spine is an old tree that always shrinks under the snow. You can earn rewards by offering carmine maggots scattered throughout the Dragon Tree.
- To get the reward, you must quickly climb to the level of the ice tree, and you can get the fate, the fate jump, the wind glider and some weapon and gadget plans.
Genshin Impact Update 1.21: New characters
- The 5-star character of Krydeprince Albedo (Geo)
- Vision: Geo
- Weapons: Sword
- Chalk Prince, an intellectual, is the most important alchemist and leader of the research team of the Knights of Favonius.
- Plenilune Gaze’s 5-star Ganyu (Krio)
- Vision: Cryo
- Weapons: Arc
- The secretary in the Yuehai pavilion and the blood of the enlightened beast and Qilin flowing in her veins.
Genshin Impact Update 1.21: New weapons and equipment
- Adding new weapons: Sword Shaper Summit is a 5 star weapon, Festering Desire is a 4 star sword, Snow Tomb is a 4 star Clymore, Dragon Spear is a 4 star polisher, and finally the 4 star catalyst is a Frost Carrier.
- To obtain the 4-star Festering Desire, you must participate in Prince of Chalk and Dragon.
- To get the star, the silver snow tomb and the spear of the dragon cradle, you have to explore the cradle of the dragon, make an offer to the prince bearer for the drawing of the prince bearer.
Genshin Impact Factor Update 1.21 Patch: Optimization
Here are the changes and adjustments that have been made to the game, although we haven’t included small bugs and optimization errors yet.
- Optimize the Paimon bargain page in the store: Buying with Primoja has been moved to the last tab.
- Improves the reward system for domains and outsiders of the leyline: Remaining items are simply added to the inventory.
- Improves cooperation:
- The host may disband the joint operations team.
- In the cooperative areas, visitors and hosts can leave the cooperative if this does not affect other travelers in the game.
This was the patch update for Genshin Impact 1.2.
More information can be found here: Pokemon GO January 2021 Community Day – Program, Pokemon Features
I hope you like our approach to Genshin Impact Update 1.21.