Content of the article
Source : https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/50186
- Fixed an issue in the Osiris exam where the I am invincible medal appeared on all players when a player earned it.
- The medal wasn’t really given to players who didn’t deserve it, they just misunderstood what the UI popup was.
- Fixed an issue where restricted players could not access the Crucible and Gambit private matches.
- Fixed bug where beeps would not sound when resuscitating an enemy player in a test match.
- Fixed a bug in Exodus 2A’s garden where players could miss the first barrier when exiting.
- Fixed a bug where region box icons would remain on the map after a box was found.
Combat zone: Support
Combat zone: Behemoth
- The names of the key elements were made more consistent during the work.
- Fixed an issue where the close dialog was running longer than the end of activity timer.
Common battlefields Fix
- Player positioning is blocked during the Tribute Chest Slam animation. Should reduce the chance of teammates being killed when opening a vault.
- Fixed an issue where flying cages would visibly snag on the player’s hand.
- Fallen S.A.B.E.R.:
- Fixed a bug where the Strike Boss could only appear when all players were alive and present.
- Improving objective behavior at the crosswalk.
- Correction of various grammatical errors in the player’s text.
- Fixed an issue where the dialogue about the debris in the first area could be read multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where a falling energy shield could stick out of the wall.
- The Devil’s Den:
- Sepix Prime now has a health bar for the boss.
- Fixed some floating environment objects.
- Fixed a bug where some monster appearance points looked like doors accessible to players.
- Fixed an issue where an overloaded captain could appear with the wrong name.
- Fixed problem where fallen Walkers and Briggs could rest after being defeated.
- Fixed an issue where wall physics was missing at the beginning of a hit, causing players to get lost in the environment.
- Fixed a bug where players who died after slamming Heart could repeatedly jump out of the zone and die.
- Fixed an issue where creeping darkness wasn’t killing players.
Jardin de la Rédemption
- Fixed problem where cable distributors could accept cables when shielded.
Gambling and investment
- Updated the description of the fragments Whispers of Agony and Whispers of Fracture.
- Replace combatants with targets to clarify that these extracts apply to both PVE and PVI.
- Fixed bug in the online driving benefit for Dunemarcher that was not working properly.
- The bonus now behaves as expected, activating each subsequent melee move after the appropriate sprint time.
- The power font no longer displays the general damage multiplier bar when its attribute is active.
- Fixed bug where the Cloak of Battle Harmony and Omnioculus were not displaying their flavor text.
- Omiokul also doesn’t give more melee energy if you become invisible in certain circumstances.
- Kurass Shooting Star no longer gives Super Shield when used with Super Tools other than Thunderbolt.
- Fixed bug where the scent text for different seasonal weapons was not displayed.
- A rumble added to the end of the cover for Dead Man’s Tale.
- Modified the VFX of Riskrunner Perk that was causing epilepsy problems.
- The crossbow’s aiming aid has been reduced, making headshots more difficult in the Crucible.
- Adjust the Frenzy and Skull Spike bonuses to use the correct buffer symbols.
- Fixed missing power icon on Ticuu fortune telling.
Recognition and harassment
- Fixed an issue where quickly completing the Rising Altar challenge did not result in a triumphant outcome.
- Fixed an issue where completing the Agonarch’s Ascent to the Abyss challenge did not result in triumph.
- Fixed an issue where completing the Ouroborea Ascendant challenge did not result in a triumphant outcome.
- Fixed an issue where Vigilantes and Pecken Paradise could not appear in the Blind Well area, preventing completion of Double Trouble Triumph.
Platforms and systems
- Added quick action cards for PlayStation 5.
- Fixed a notification that some users were not listed as friends or clan members on PlayStation 5 and on issued cards.
- Fixed a bug where players could see incorrect space flight transitions when launching certain maps during Iron Banner or Trials of Osiris.
- Fixed bug where players whose spirit was absent while scanning an object would instead summon their sparrow.
- Fixed an issue where players could have 12 people participate in an activity that clearly couldn’t handle the power of that many Guardians.
Source: Original link
- Destiny 2 Update 3.0.2
Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/50013 Combat Skills Fixed an issue where the Siege Blockade pathcode and Exotic Phoenix Cradle could create invisible sunspots from stasis crystals. Fixed an issue where errorless execution had a delayed trigger. Shatterdive damage is decreased against non-frozen targets. The maximum damage range has been reduced from 50 to 5. Damage reduction during the reduction of…
- Destiny 2 Update 2.9.2
Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/49505 Gambit activity Fixed an issue where players would get stuck when appearing in Gambit. Dungeon of Prophecy Fixed an issue where enemies would no longer appear around the hex, blocking the player’s progress. Fixed a Nightfall issue where enemies would no longer respond to players when they played more…
- Destiny 2 Update 2.9.1
Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/49313 Activities Contact Event An issue has been resolved where players could collect and discard 15 bikes before unlocking the Umbral Mastery II gift on the Recaster Prismatic. Tests Increased speckle rewards in Osiris tests. Nightmare Pursuits Fixed an issue where Nightmare Pursuits could issue more Arrival Season rewards than expected. Mugged…
The post Destiny 2 Update 3.1.1 for Destiny 2 game.
Top 10 most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be on the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason for it to be released that year. Upcoming games that are only announced and do not have a major release date are therefore not eligible.
Top 15 NEW GAMES FOR 2020 [FIRST HALF]
By 2020, there will be a ton of… in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games to look forward to in the first half of 2020.
destiny 2 update today,destiny 2 patch notes,destiny 2 update 3.1 1 patch notes,destiny 2 patch notes reddit,destiny 2 3.1 1 patch notes,destiny update 3.1 1,Privacy settings,How Search works,destiny 2 update ps4,destiny 2 update size