Phoenix Labs has released official notes for the new Dauntless 1.5.0 update. You can find the full version of the patch for 3 below. December.
You can now download and install the Dauntless 1.43 update. You need to download and install a total of 1.6 GB. The size of the download may vary depending on the platform.
Corrections without error 1.5.0 / PS4 1.43
NEW FOR THE FEARLESS
Hunting grounds are Dauntless’s biggest and most ambitious experience, created from the ground up to give you an uninterrupted stream of action and entertainment. There are now 18 islands to discover in the hunting grounds, rich in flora, fauna, treasures and of course terrible hippos.
Don’t forget your glider, Slayer.
One of the biggest changes in Dauntless Reforged is the way the Slayer works. Slayer’s Path is a brand new system for the development of branches that allow you to choose your way through the devastated islands.
Use the Aries, dignity and effort to solve every step and knot in the battlepath to achieve a true Master Fighter status.
Weapons and weapons demonstration have been completely transformed into Dauntless Reforged. Progressive updates have been replaced by a multi-level system that makes the products more immediately usable. Dauntless Reforged also introduces levels of Weapon Knowledge, Recycling and Energy Wave: new ways to take control of your performance and unleash the true potential of your equipment.
To find out more about the changes in weapons and armor, check out the Slayer’s Path blog.
COLD FRONT FLUSH PASS
Winter’s coming to an end and we hope you’re ready for the cold, Slayer.
Cold Front Hunt Pass offers two new harnesses and two new chains to find your ears. Satisfy your hearing needs to unlock unique cosmetics.
Blow up the armor of the mysterious ice traps and face the cold winter winds. You might even meet one of them in the field…
- Fixed an issue where Agarus would display incorrect textures on the Nintendo Switch and over long distances on other platforms.
- Fixed a bug where blocking the animation before recording blocked the return to standby mode. Apologies and skills can be reused when returning to the game phase.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from using repeaters to dodge, activate or reload the game without triggering an incoming fire signal. These items are now buffered, activated after blocking the image animation and have priority over starting another image.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from sprinting and activating legendary skills were displayed on the same item.
QUALITY OF LIFE
We have seen a call to vary the assembly and dampen the power of the players. With Dauntless Reforged we are laying the foundation for improvement and we look forward to continuing to work in these areas.
- The damage curves that control the amount of damage you do and take from the Beasts have been adjusted to reflect your strength relative to their strength. A small difference in strength/resistance between you and the hippo will be more important than ever. This means that you will do much more damage to hippos that have a much lower current point than you, but you will also do much more damage to hippos that have a much higher current point than you.
- Weapons and armour have a much larger part of their effect, which is transferred to elemental damage/resistance. This will play an important role in decisions about the emergence and development of diversity.
- Permanent cell effect reduced to 30/25/20/15/10/5 seconds (previously 120/100/80/60/40/15) for classes +1/+2/+3/+4/+5/+6.
PROGRESS OF THE GAME
- Exotic shadows and heroic colours are no longer the order of the day. They will be reintroduced in a future patch with new source code – which is not entirely RNG-based. Stay with us for more information!
- We’ve changed most of the weapons and armor requirements. Scarves and irons are no longer needed and the requirements for Behemoth pieces have changed. In general, hand tools will now need ordinary parts, while power tools will need rare parts, epic parts and ethereal hearts.
- Elite hunting passes no longer offer bonuses on Behemoth’s loot and partial surrender.
- Cells no longer fall from the wizards, but nuclei can now be mined on islands or looted from treasure chests in hunting grounds.
- The daily reward cards have been increased to 4 (out of 2) and transferred to the daily discount at the Ramsgate Bazaar. Don’t forget to pick them up every day!
- From now on the daily trekking will be held every day at 10 o’clock. PT instead of 23 hours after your last flip.
- Adding more connecting cables to Xayla’s rope bridge. We take the safety at Ramsgate seriously and even Farslayer has to comply with the safety regulations at work.
- Long-term goals that can no longer be achieved in Dauntless Reforged (e.g. upgrades to +5 and +10). These objectives have been replaced by extra rankings in the experience assignments (extra checkboxes in the Experience section of the master card). Their overall level is not affected by this situation.
- Many championship prizes have been replaced by new progressive elements such as merit.
- The hotkey N on the computer now opens the path of the hunter.
- The main menu is only accessible via the main menu.
- Terra Hippos no longer appear in Shock Escalation.
- Reduce one level of climbing from 6 to 2. This is to compensate for the more pronounced damage curves in Dauntless Reforged. The resulting increase in damage is expected to be felt in the same way as before.
- The escalation charge was removed from non escalation hunters to prevent a takeover.
- On the exercise area, the PI movement checklist is now correctly updated.
- The surveys now show the correct number of responses.
- Corrected a bug where a selection does not prevent this research from repeating itself.
- Fixed buckle between skirt and belt on leather with Mechaester bolts.
- Accident during loading between buildings.
- An accident that occurred while driving to the practice area has been corrected.
The source: Fearless